There are so many Minecraft Shader that you can download to make your Minecraft game look fantastic on the graph. This will be a good way to give your world some spin. You can customize the lighting, shading, and shading and change your Minecraft world to make it look amazing.
How-To Install Minecraft Shaders ?
Follows 7 Steps bellow to install Minecraft Shaders :
1. Download .zip file of resource pack (texture pack).
2. Open folder where you downloaded the file and Copy it
3. Open your Minecraft game.
4. Click and select on ‘Options’, and next then select ‘Resource Packs’
5. Choose ‘Open resource pack folder’
6. Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft
7. Go back Minecraft game, you can activate the resource pack by choosing it and hitting ‘Done’
List 10 Best Minecraft Shaders 1.16.5 / 1.17 / 1.18 / 1.19 :
BSL Shaders is a shader pack for Minecraft: Java Edition with high customization and optimization. BSL Shaders includes customizable real-time shadows, volumetric light, ambient occlusion, bloom, cloud and water, and built-in anti-aliasing.
2. Complementary Shaders 1.19 | 1.18 | 1.17 | 1.16.5 :
Complementary Shaders is probably one of the must-have tools in the Minecraft game. This game is not just about embarking on adventures and conquering your world. Of course, it’s easy to talk about having the best weapons, ammunition, and tools to overcome the obstacles in your world.
Download link :
3. Beyond Belief Shaders 1.18 / 1.17 / 1.16.5 :
If you want to recreate Pirates of the Caribbean in Minecraft, Beyond Belief Shaders are absolutely the shaders for you.
4. Sildurs Shader 1.18 / 1.17 / 1.16.5
Sildur’s Shaders is an extension of the GLSL shader mod for Minecraft, now part of Optifine. Vibrant shaders completely revamp Minecraft’s lighting system and add advanced effects like volumetric lighting, bloom, ambient occlusion, and reflections. While maintaining high performance.
Download link :
SEUS (Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders) is a shader pack for Minecraft that can be used with OptiFine or GLSL Shaders Mod (Legacy).
[SEUS Renewed 1.0.1] Download Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders Pack – for Minecraft 1.18.x and below
[SEUS v11] Download Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders Pack – for Minecraft 1.10.x and below
[SEUS v10.2 Ultra] Download Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders Pack – for Minecraft 1.10.x and below
6 . Chocapic13’s Shaders 1.18 | 1.17 | 1.16.5 :
Chocapic13’s shader pack is one of many shader mods, and the benefits are easily visible after installing the mod on the computer.
Download link :
[1.18.x – 1.15.x] [V9] [All Versions] Download Chocapic13’s Shaders Pack – pick version and unzip it;
[1.18.x – 1.15.x] [V7] [All Versions] Download Chocapic13’s Shaders Pack – pick version and unzip it;
[1.18.x – 1.15.x] [V6] [All Versions] Download Chocapic13’s Shaders Pack – pick version and unzip it;
7 . Kuda Shaders 1.19 | 1.18 | 1.17 | 1.16.5
Kuda Shaders are the best shaders for realistic lighting in Minecraft. The author spent a lot of time improving the light sources in the game, for each light source there is a custom algorithm of ray radiation, such as solar radiation is very powerful, for a Glowstone less rays, etc.
Download link :
[1.19.x – 1.12.x] [v6.1 Legacy] Download KUDA Shaders Pack – continued version, works on 1.16+
[1.11.x – 1.7.x] [v6.5.56] Download KUDA Shaders Pack – old version
An add-on called projectLUMA Shaders for Minecraft is a unique mod that will allow you to evaluate the available redesigned shaders and improvements.
Download link : http://windowsfile.net/minecraft/projectLUMA-v1.16.4.zip
9 . Nostalgia Shaders 1.18 | 1.17 | 1.16.5 :
Nostalgia Shaders is a shader pack meant to replicate the look and feel of the “first gen” shader packs (Seus v08, Chocapic v3, etc.) while adding new features and visual effects like volumetric fog.
10 . Continuum Shaders
Continuum Shaders is a large-scale graphics update to the original Minecraft. In fact, it is comparable to the “Ultra” version of the SUES package.
Download link : https://continuum.graphics/
How to install Minecraft Forge
Minecraft Forge is a Modding API that makes it very easy to install a number of different Minecraft mods. This guide will explain how to correctly install Forge.
1. Visit the Forge website, choose the Minecraft version you would like to run from the sidebar on the left, then download the installer.
2. Open the .jar file you have just downloaded, make sure ‘Install client’ is selected and click OK. Once this has finished you will see a success message.
3. Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile then click Play.
4. You should now see the Minecraft Forge text in the lower left hand corner and a Mods button below Multiplayer.
If so, congratulations, you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge