What is Beyond Belief Shaders for Minecraft ?
If you want to recreate Pirates of the Caribbean in Minecraft, Beyond Belief Shaders are absolutely the shaders for you. That’s the best looking water of any shader pack on this list, period. It really is Beyond Belief.
How-To Install Beyond Belief Shaders ?
Follows 7 Steps bellow to install Beyond Belief Shaders :
1. Download .zip file of resource pack (texture pack).
2. Open folder where you downloaded the file and Copy it
3. Open your Minecraft game.
4. Click and select on ‘Options’, and next then select ‘Resource Packs’
5. Choose ‘Open resource pack folder’
6. Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft
7. Go back Minecraft game, you can activate the resource pack by choosing it and hitting ‘Done’
Beyond Belief Shaders has two special features, like offering stunning cinematic effects and wonderful weather effects.
Screen shot :
Check out the Beyond Belief Shaders on the Official Source
Dowload link Beyond Belief Shaders for Minecraft :
[1.19.x – 1.17.x] Download Beyond Belief Shader Pack
[1.16.x – 1.15.x] Download Beyond Belief Shader Pack
[1.14.x] Download Beyond Belief Shader Pack
[1.13.x] Download Beyond Belief Shader Pack
[1.12.x] Download Beyond Belief Shader Pack
How to install Minecraft Forge
Minecraft Forge is a Modding API that makes it very easy to install a number of different Minecraft mods. This guide will explain how to correctly install Forge.
1. Visit the Forge website, choose the Minecraft version you would like to run from the sidebar on the left, then download the installer.
2. Open the .jar file you have just downloaded, make sure ‘Install client’ is selected and click OK. Once this has finished you will see a success message.
3. Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile then click Play.
4. You should now see the Minecraft Forge text in the lower left hand corner and a Mods button below Multiplayer.