How to install Sodium Mod ?
Follows 7 Steps bellow to install Sodium Mod (Boost Your FPS) :
- Download and install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla, Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher
- Run the downloaded .jar file, select the version and click “Install”.
- run Minecraft, select the profile with Fabric installed , next click Play
- Press Start on the desktop, next select Run
- Type% appdata% in Run and push Enter.
- Go to Roaming / .minecraft / mods
- Put the jar. Files in the mod folder and run Minecraft.
- Top 15 Best Minecraft Seeds 1.18 (Java & Bedrock)
- Top 16 Best Mods 1.18 | 1.17 | 1.16.5 for Minecraft | Best Minecraft Mods 1.18
- Top 10 best Shaders 1.18 , 1.17 , 1.16.5 for Minecraft
Sodium Mod is a free and open source rendering engine replacement for the Minecraft client that greatly improves frame rate, reduces micro-stuttering, and fixes graphical issues in Minecraft.
Sodium Mod screenshot :
For Minecraft 1.19
For Minecraft 1.18.2
For Minecraft 1.18.1
For Minecraft 1.17.1
For Minecraft 1.16.5
View the changelog: https://github.com/CaffeineMC/sodium-fabric/releases/tag/mc1.17.1-0.3.4
Make sure you have the latest version of Fabric Loader installed. Afterwards, all you need to do is simply drop the mod into your mods folder. No other mods or downloads are required in order to use Sodium. You do not need to create new worlds in order to take advantage of the mod.