What is the Fabric API Mod ?
Fabric API mod is a version that offers a different set of features, such as hooks and libraries that will be necessary for the correct working of the mod in a Fabric tool. Not only that, but the mod also has a lot of new features and other features that players should explore.
- Top 15 Best Minecraft Seeds 1.18 (Java & Bedrock)
- Top 15 Best Java Seeds 1.18.1 | 1.17 | 1.16.5 for Minecraft
- Top 15 Best Bedrock Seeds 1.18.1 | 1.17 | 1.16.5 for Minecraft (Xbox , PS4, Win10 , Switch)
Fabric API will not provide any effect when installed standalone in Minecraft. Rather than introducing new content to the game, it will provide predesigned documentation, code, and frameworks for other modifications to work properly.
How to install Fabric API Mod ?
Follow steps below to install :
- Download and install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher
- Run jar file that you just download and select the version you want to install and click “Install”
- Play Minecraft, select profile to install Fabric and press Play.
- Click Start on desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Place jar file into mods folder and run Minecraft.
Official Link : Fabric API Mod download link .
Mirror link :
For Minecraft 1.14.4
For Minecraft 1.15.2
For Minecraft 1.16.5
For Minecraft 1.17.1
For Minecraft 1.18.1
For Minecraft 1.18.2
For Minecraft 1.19
For Minecraft 1.19.1
For Minecraft 1.19.2
For Minecraft 1.19.3
– Bump version. (modmuss50)
– Fix Block2ObjectMap not using TagKey (#2028) (modmuss50)