How to install Default Dark Mode Texture Packs ?
Follows 4 Steps below to install Default Dark Mode Texture Packs :
1. Download .zip file of resource pack (texture pack), Open folder where you downloaded the file and Copy it
2. Open Minecraft game. Click and select on ‘Options’ => then select ‘Resource Packs’
3. Choose ‘Open resource pack folder’ and paste the download file into the resource folder in Minecraft
4. Go back your Minecraft game, you can activate the resource pack by choosing it and hitting ‘Done’
NOTE: Many Texture packs require Optifine to be preinstalled.
- Best Minecraft Texture Packs 1.19 | 1.18 | 1.17 | 1.16.5 in 2022
- 7 Best Realistic Minecraft Resource Packs | Texture pack for Minecraft
- Best Shaders For Minecraft 1.19
Default Dark Mode Texture Packs is unlike most other resource packs you’ve come across. Instead of focusing on game textures, the default dark mode overhauls another massive part of Minecraft that texture pack creators often neglect: the game’s GUI.
Default Dark Mode Texture Packs Screenshot :
Default Dark Mode Texture Packs download link
How to install OptiFine
1. Ready installed Minecraft Forge.
2. Download a Forge compatible mod from url download, or anywhere else!
3. Open Minecraft game, click ->> ‘Mods’ button from main menu, click – >> ‘Open Mods Folder’.Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If that is the case, you will need to find the folder manually. Windows:
- Press the Windows key and R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft
4. Place the mod file downloaded (.jar or .zip) into the Mods folder.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!