In FIFA 23, First XI, you will need a minimum of 27 total team chemistry points and two chemistry points for each player.
Players can have up to three chemistry points. These can be collected by matching players with others from your country, club or league . The fact that there is a requirement to have players from 11 different leagues: you will want to pick players from one country. The best options here are Argentina and Brazil .
- FIFA 23: Early access New Zealand release date, time & how to play
- How to fix FIFA 23 FUT Web App not working & EA Account login
- FIFA 23 Around the World SBC requirements & solutions – how to solve
- FIFA 23 Web App guide: SBCs, trading tips & how to make coins fast
FIFA 23 First XI SBC requirements
- Exactly gold players
- Exactly 11 leagues in squad
- Minimum two chemistry points on each player
- Minimum seven rare players
- Minimum 27 squad total chemistry points
FIFA 23 First XI SBC solution
Since the market is quite volatile at the moment, we are working on a few different solutions for this SBC using different nations.
Fifa 23 wiki :
FIFA 23 is an upcoming football simulation video game published by Electronic Arts. It will be the 30th and final installment in the FIFA series that will be developed by EA Sports, and is scheduled to be released worldwide on 30 September 2022 for PC, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S and Google Stadia.
|Release||30 September 2022|