On Tuesday, both the Jaguars and the Chiefs released their preliminary injury reports in advance of this Saturday’s divisional matchup.
Jaguars quarterback Trevor Lawrence will miss the divisional round matchup with the Chiefs due to a toe injury
First and foremost, quarterback Trevor Lawrence had some restrictions placed on him due to a toe injury on Tuesday.
Because of an abdominal injury, right guard Brandon Scherff did not participate in Tuesday’s practice, and center Luke Fortner’s participation was limited due to a back injury.
This is perhaps the more worrisome of the two situations. During this week, we will be keeping a close eye on those injuries and hoping to see some sort of improvement.
The complete injury reports for both the Chiefs and the Jaguars can be found down below. Keep coming back to Big Cat Country for more up-to-date information throughout the week.
Jaguars injury report: Tuesday, Jan. 17
- WR Kendric Pryor – LP (shoulder)
- QB Trevor Lawrence – LP (toe)
- WR Jamal Agnew – LP (shoulder)
- LS Ross Matiscik – DNP (back)
- RG Brandon Scherff – DNP (abdomen)
- C Luke Fortner – LP (back)
Chiefs injury report: Tuesday, Jan. 17
- WR Mecole Hardman – DNP (pelvis)
- DE Frank Clark – LP (groin)
- WR Skyy Moore – FP (hand)
- CB L’Jarius Sneed – FP (hip)
About Trevor Lawrence
|No. 16 – Jacksonville Jaguars|
|Born:||October 6, 1999
Knoxville, Tennessee, U.S.
|Height:||6 ft 6 in (1.98 m)|
|Weight:||213 lb (97 kg)|
|High school:||Cartersville (Cartersville, Georgia)|
|NFL Draft:||2021 / Round: 1 / Pick: 1|