In NBA 2K23, the Gym Rat Badge returns as one of the most significant ways players can separate their games from the rest online in MyCAREER.
- NBA 2K23 : How to download the MyNBA2K23 app & how to face scan
- NBA 2K23 Locker Codes Active List and How to Redeem (September 2022)
- NBA 2K23 current-gen vs next-gen differences, gameplay, new features
- How to redeem NBA 2K23 League Pass from the Championship Edition
Not only that we don’t even know if there are hidden gems like +4 to physicals with gym rat or +1 to overall after reaching 95 overall. I been asking @Beluba for almost a month everyday to see if he will give us some insight because those things matter when we making builds. 💯
— 🤴🏾Fizzo™️ (@ItzMrRogers23) September 1, 2022
How to Unlock Gym Rat in NBA 2K23: Current Gen
The fastest way to earn the Gym Rat badge is the same as previous titles: win an NBA championship.
How to Unlock Gym Rat in NBA 2K23: Next Gen
- Go to the Gatorade gym : Heading towards the quest marker above will officially start this side quest.
- Talk to the Gatorade representative : Doing so reveals the Gym Rat Quest objectives.
- Make sure to mix up your workouts : Workouts include: Acceleration, Speed, Endurance, Strength and Vertical.
- Earn 3 stars or more in any workout 25 times: Once players have chained 25 three-star workouts, they will receive the Gym Rat badge.
NBA 2K23 wiki :
NBA 2K3 is a 2002 sports video game developed by Visual Concepts and published by Sega for GameCube, PlayStation 2 and Xbox.
|Platform(s)||GameCube, PlayStation 2, Xbox|
|Release||GameCube, PlayStation 2