To enhance the season and playoff experience, NBA 2K23 allows players to change the starting lineup.
- NBA 2K23 : How To Trade Players In MyCareer
- All New NBA 2K23 Locker Codes and How to Redeem it (September 2022)
- NBA 2K23: How to Take Your Shirt Off – Current and Next Gen
How to change starting lineup in NBA 2K23 MyCareer
MyCareer doesn’t have a customizable roster like NBA 2K22 MyTeam, but instead allows you to swap players and change teams to a degree :
- In the main menu, click the training tab or the pause menu to change your starting lineup.
- To change your roster, navigate to the Coach Plans section of the training section.
In addition, the starting lineup can also be changed before the game starts :
- Select the match you want to play and press the option button on your controller.
- Your list will now be available for your review : Starter and Bench lineups, there are also Triple Shooters, Defenders, and more.
Final to choosing your own starting lineup, you can also change it :
- From the Pause menu, select Replace to change your starting lineup.
- Take the substitute player you want from your list.
NBA 2K23 wiki :
NBA 2K3 is a 2002 sports video game developed by Visual Concepts and published by Sega for GameCube, PlayStation 2 and Xbox.
|Platform(s)||GameCube, PlayStation 2, Xbox|
|Release||GameCube, PlayStation 2