NBA 2K23: How to Request a Trade
In NBA 2K23’s MyCareer mode, players can request to be traded to another team. Certain factors will determine if the trade is accepted.
- All New NBA 2K23 Locker Codes and How to Redeem it (September 2022)
- NBA 2K23: How to Take Your Shirt Off – Current and Next Gen
- NBA 2K23: How to Get Four Extra Badge Points in MyCAREER
How To Trade Players in NBA 2K23 MyCareer
Requesting a trade in NBA 2K23 will be different than previous games.
The first thing you need to do is prove that you need to be traded or must be traded. You can show this by your performance in the game.
If you play badly, you will be transferred to another team but you will not have the right to choose the team you want to join.
To get your favorite team noticed, you need to play really well and you’ll have to be rookie of the year at least if you’re playing your first season.
One thing to keep in mind is that you should not pre-pick a position that has worked so well in the home team. This reduces your trading chances.
In addition, You can also place a request to be traded :
- Go to the menu and then go into your career to find the Request a Trade option.
- Once you’ve clicked on the icon, you’ll get a notification after three 2K days, 5 real minutes in fact.
NBA 2K23 wiki :
NBA 2K3 is a 2002 sports video game developed by Visual Concepts and published by Sega for GameCube, PlayStation 2 and Xbox.
|Platform(s)||GameCube, PlayStation 2, Xbox|
|Release||GameCube, PlayStation 2