Read on to find out everything we know so far about the MW2 and Warzone 2 season 01 Reloaded, including latest patch notes and potentially leaked content.
- Where is Building 21 in Warzone 2 DMZ & How to get the access key to it?
- MW2 Season 2 leak teases the return of Plunder and Cranked modes
MW2 most recent update leak
New update for MW2 added red dots again, footsteps are lower, and spawns are back to squad spawns.
— Doug (@Censor) January 10, 2023
Professional COD player Doug ‘Censor’ Martin has claimed that the MW2 patch will include new optic attachments and squad spawns. You’ll be able to spawn near your squad regardless of where enemies are on the map. The new features were discovered in the game files but have not been officially announced as of this writing, leaving much to speculation.
Warzone 2.0 latest patch notes
- Fixed an issue that caused players to unintentionally lose a small amount of cash when equipping a Loadout.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in base AI Combatant difficulty being increased across DMZ that was only intended for a specific area.
- Reduced the cost of Primary Loadout Weapons to $2500, down from $5000
- The chance to encounter multiple circles in Battle Royale has been reduced to 15%, down from 33%.
- The Heavy Chopper has been disabled in Battle Royale while we investigate options to balance this vehicle for late game.
- Doubled the average number of Buy Stations per Battle Royale match.
- The Loadout Drop public event in Battle Royale will occur during the 2nd circle, one circle earlier than before.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Champion’s Quest element negative effects to remain on screen after dropping them outside of playable boundaries.
MW2 Season 01 Reloaded latest patch notes
- Fixed an issue where players were able to save Blueprints from Private Matches and Showcase.
- Fixed an issue that could affect Basilisk bullet spread when ADS.
- Fixed an issue with Gaz Operator skin (Grass Ops) not appearing as purchased once unlocked.
- Fixed an issue that caused lingering smoke to disappear while in ADS during active S.A.E.
- Fixed an issue which prevented layers from selecting a Blueprint after leaving a match early.
- Fixed an issue that caused Steam friends to appear as their SteamID64 rather than their intended nickname.
- Fixed an issue preventing players from selecting the correct number of Battle Pass Tokens to purchase.