How to install Mahou Tsukai Mod ?
Follows 5 Steps bellow to install Mahou Tsukai Mod (You’re a Real Magic-User) on Windows and Mac :
1. Ready installed Minecraft Forge.
2. Download a Forge compatible mod from url download, or anywhere else!
3. Open Minecraft game, click ->> ‘Mods’ button from main menu, click – >> ‘Open Mods Folder’.Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If that is the case, you will need to find the folder manually. Windows:
- Press the Windows key and R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft
4. Place the mod file downloaded (.jar or .zip) into the Mods folder.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Mahou Tsukai Mod is a magic mod mainly focused on the uniqueness of spells and special effects, rather than focusing on how spells are created, as many magic mods do.
Mahou Tsukai Mod screenshot :
Mahou Tsukai Mod Download Links :
Official Link : Mahou Tsukai Mod
Mirror link :
For Minecraft 1.19
For Minecraft 1.18.2
For Minecraft 1.18.1
For Minecraft 1.17.1
For Minecraft 1.16.5
For Minecraft 1.15.2
– fix caliburn and morgan sometimes not doing full damage on sweep
– fix render lighting issue with various items
You have mana. It shows in the top left as “Mahou X/Y“. X is your current mana, and Y is your maximum mana storage. (Cheater? Use /maxmahou @p 10000 to set your mana to 10000.)
To perform magic, you need a few things:
- Your own blood, to draw a magic circle on the ground.
- 3 catalysts, which you add to the circle by right clicking.
- (sometimes) A cloth on the ground to roll your circle into a scroll. It depends on the spell.
You usually right-click the circle when the above is done, but sometimes this is not necessary.
How to install Minecraft Forge
Minecraft Forge is a Modding API that makes it very easy to install a number of different Minecraft mods. This guide will explain how to correctly install Forge.
1. Visit the Forge website, choose the Minecraft version you would like to run from the sidebar on the left, then download the installer.
2. Open the .jar file you have just downloaded, make sure ‘Install client’ is selected and click OK. Once this has finished you will see a success message.
3. Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile then click Play.
4. You should now see the Minecraft Forge text in the lower left hand corner and a Mods button below Multiplayer.
If so, congratulations, you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge