A new set of Fortnite Seasonal quests has been released, and this week players are required to perform an aerial 360 spin while dismounting a Wolf or Boar. While it is relatively easy to locate a Wolf or a Boar, many players are having difficulty performing a 360 spin while airborne. With that in mind, here’s a step-by-step walkthrough for performing an aerial 360 spin while dismounting a Wolf or Boar in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3.
- Mario Strikers: Battle League Release Date, full Patch Notes 1.1.0
- NMS Dream Aerial Guide – Finding No Man’s Sky Organic Frigates
Fortnite – Perform an Aerial 360 Spin While Dismounting
First, you must locate a Wolf or a Boar. They can be found anywhere on the island, so you can land wherever you want on the map to find them.
After riding a Wolf or a Boar, under the advanced controls tab, increase the sensitivity of your horizontal mouse or controller to 100%. This will allow you to perform a 360-degree spin quickly while in the air. Make sure you remember your old sensitivity before you alter it. This allows you to quickly perform a 360-degree spin while in the air.
Finally, press the jump button, hold E to dismount from a Wolf or Boar, and move your mouse or joystick horizontally. That is how you perform an Aerial 360 spin. Make certain that you have completed the entire process before touching the ground. Otherwise, you will have to repeat the preceding steps.
The challenge will then be marked as completed, and you will be rewarded with 15,000 XP for your efforts. Check out the rest of the Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3 week 7 quests before you go:
- Keep the first weapon you collect in your inventory until you reach the top 20 players (0/1)
- Deal damage to airborne opponents (01)
- Destroy structures with a Baller (0/20)
- Throw different Consumable Pickups in a single match (0/3)
- Stop the music at the Rave Cave (0/3)
- Crack opponents’ shields (0/3)
- Deal damage with a shotgun (0/150)
- Deal damage with a Pistol (0/150)
If you prefer a more visual guide, check out the video below.
|Genre(s)||Survival, battle royale, sandbox|
|Platform(s)||Windows, macOS,[b] Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, iOS,[b] Android[b]|
|First release||Fortnite: Save the World
July 25, 2017 (early access)