Destiny 2’s Lightfall and Season of Defiance launch didn’t go well for the in-game sandbox. Many mods are still disabled a week after launch, and players experience many problems during specific activities.
Bungie has shut down its official servers at 8:45 a.m. PST, and the downtime will continue for another two hours until 11 a.m. PST.
Destiny 2 Hotfix 18.104.22.168 Patch Notes details :
GAMEPLAY AND INVESTMENT
- Fixed an issue where the Silkstrike Super’s Light attack was doing hidden double damage. We´ve removed the critical strike at the tip of the dart and instead granted the critical-strike behavior to the full length of the dart. The damage has been tuned to compensate.
- Fixed an issue where Arcstrider´s Disorienting Blow melee ability was not costing energy on hit.
- Fixed an issue where the Lightfall quest previously only tracked the campaign version of the Hypernet Current strike. It will now progress upon completion of any version of the strike.
- Fixed an issue where the Manticore, Season of the Seraph´s Season Pass Destiny Exotic weapon was missing from collections.
- Fixed an issue where element-focused armor mods would deactivate when spawning into an activity or respawning after death.
- Fixed an issue where the seasonal artifact could cost Glimmer to reset.
- Fixed an issue where Scavenger armor mods were incorrectly activating in Crucible game modes.
- Fixed an issue where players were able to duplicate ammo drops.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Commendations screen to crash.
Read also :
- Destiny 2 Guide – How to get Prodigal Return & What are its God Rolls ?
- Destiny 2 Guide – How to complete the Bluejay quest and get Shellcode Fragments
Destiny 2 wiki :
|Genre(s)||First-person shooter, MMOG|