Are you looking for some awesome Minecraft PvP texture packs ? They’re now known as resource packs, and they’re the quickest way to change the look of your game. There are many to choose from, and it’s simple to customize your world’s landscape and visuals. In this article, we’ve compiled a new list of the best Minecraft PvP texture packs for Java and Bedrock in 2022.
- Best Minecraft Texture Packs 1.19 | 1.18 | 1.17 | 1.16.5 in 2022
- 7 Best Realistic Minecraft Resource Packs | Texture pack for Minecraft
- Best Shaders For Minecraft 1.19
How To install Minecraft PvP texture packs ?
- Download the texture pack (It may come as a .Zip file. If so, don’t extract it).
- Start Minecraft and click ‘Options‘
- Next click ‘Resource Packs‘
- Now click on ‘Open Resource Packs folder‘
- From here, drag the texture pack file into the folder
- The texture pack should now appear in the list of usable add-ons
NOTE: Many Texture packs require Optifine to be preinstalled.
4 Best Minecraft PvP texture packs (Java and Bedrock) in 2022
Version: 1.18 | Resolution: 16×16 |
Aluzion is a cartoony-style pack with bright colors that are great for visibility. It makes the patterns on ores more orderly and employs larger chunks of color rather than the shading found in Minecraft’s default textures. Aluzion also employs a shorter sword style to aid visibility during combat.
Aluzion PvP Texture Packs download link
[16x] [1.18.x] Download Aluzion PvP Resource Pack
[16x] [1.17.x] Download Aluzion PvP Resource Pack
[16x] [1.16.x] Download Aluzion PvP Resource Pack
[16x] [1.15.x] Download Aluzion PvP Resource Pack
[16x] [1.12.x] Download Aluzion PvP Resource Pack
[16x] [1.8.x] Download Aluzion PvP Resource Pack
2. Bombies 80k
Version: 1.7.10+ | Resolution: 16×16 | PvPrp
Bombies 80k’s metal armor and tools have a bright, almost pastel look that makes them stand out, as well as ore borders to help you spot resources quickly. You can also get the short swords version for added visibility. Bombies 80k also has some stunning custom skies. These are unlikely to help you in PvP, but they are quite nice!
3. Crystal Heart .
Crystal Heart is a great 16x PvP texture pack that features a lot of optimizations to improve FPS. Interestingly, the pack also comes in a 1.16 and 1.8 version, so players can stay on their favorite version.
The pack can be downloaded here.
4. Freeza x16 PvP
Frieza x16 PvP is really unique and stands out as it was exclusively designed for use in Minecraft Pocket Edition. Each item and block has a pink or white hue, creating a distinctive effect not found in many other packs.
The pack can be downloaded here.
How to install OptiFine
1. Ready installed Minecraft Forge.
2. Download a Forge compatible mod from url download, or anywhere else!
3. Open Minecraft game, click ->> ‘Mods’ button from main menu, click – >> ‘Open Mods Folder’.Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If that is the case, you will need to find the folder manually. Windows:Press the Windows key and R at the same timeType %appdata% and press enterFind folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft
4. Place the mod file downloaded (.jar or .zip) into the Mods folder.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!