What time does new Apex Season 14 Hunted update come out?
Apex Season 14 Hunted update will come out is 10:00 PDT, 13:00 EST, and 18:00 BST for the UK on August 9th, the update will bring about a new Battle Pass.
In addition to a new battle pass and hero, there is also a level cap increase and changes made to Reforged Kings Canyon. Changes to Kings Canyon include the following:
- New POI – Relic
- Modified Rotations
- Modified POIs – Cage, Hillside and Relay
- Skybox and Lighting
- Loot Refresh
- Added one vertical zipline to help non-movement Legends access the wall at Artillery.
- Added two vertical ziplines to help players access the walkways at Swamps.
- Added a new raised walkway to help players rotate between Destroyed Bridges and River Center.
- Added two sets of stairs and two ziplines to help non-movement Legends access the walls at Repulsor.
- Added a new explosive hold at Swamps.
- Removed two of the three Charge Towers at Capacitor.
- Removed a number of trees at Forest to improve visibility.
- Removed five Jump Towers in areas that would benefit from slower rotations.
- Fixed many bugs and bad end circles.
Set your sights on style with the Hunted Battle Pass 🎯
Complete challenges to earn new themed rewards like Veteran Voyager Wraith, Field Research Caustic, and the Fortune Hunter Reactive Triple Take. All this and more coming tomorrow Aug 9. pic.twitter.com/zy0iNfFW8v
— Apex Legends (@PlayApex) August 8, 2022
Apex Legends Season 14 leaks :
Collection events bring new relics to the game, with the leaker adding that they had found the code for the next relic. They tweeted: “I think this is the collection event for heirloom xxxx.”
S14 Coming in a few days…
Small list for the hunterpredator Skins
I believe this is the collection event for the xxxx Heirloom pic.twitter.com/jYkJdITXSj
— Senos – Apex Legends (@SenosApex) August 5, 2022
Apex Legends Wiki
|Genre(s)||Battle royale, first-person hero shooter|