Valorant developer Riot Games has finally started informing teams that applied for a spot in the 2023 Valorant Champions Tour partnership program whether or not they were successful. This event will feature the 30 associated teams from around the world competing against each other in São Paulo, Brazil. All 30 VCT 2023 partnership teams are set to be announced by September 23.
- Valorant Night Market: Schedule, confirmed Date and Skins (Sep 2022)
- Valorant : How to create and get the Love or Heart crosshair ?
- Valorant : Best Crosshair Color Hex Codes
VCT 2023 partnership teams
Here are all the VCT 2023 partnership teams split into different regions.
- Fnatic (Blix.GG, Unconfirmed)
- Karmine Corp (Blix.GG, Unconfirmed)
- KOI (Blix.GG, Unconfirmed)
- Natus Vincere (Blix.GG, Unconfirmed)
- Team Liquid (Dr Kutluhan Alpha, Rumour)
- Team Vitality (Blix.GG, Unconfirmed)
Americas teams are likely to be reported a few hours after EMEA due to time zone differences.
Similarly to the Americas, nothing’s currently set in stone for the Pacific league. However, it probably won’t be long before that changes.
Valorant wiki :
Valorant (stylized as VALORANT) is a free-to-play first-person hero shooter developed and published by Riot Games, for Microsoft Windows. First teased under the codename Project A in October 2019, the game began a closed beta period with limited access on April 7, 2020, followed by an official release on June 2, 2020.
|Engine||Unreal Engine 4|
|Release||June 2, 2020|
|Genre(s)||First-person hero shooter|