The developers at Vanguard Sledgehammer Games continue to update the game and bring players new content.
Players will no longer have to deal with DEV ERROR 10308 that occurred on the USS Texas map.
Vanguard attachment exploit fixes
It appears that an unintended exploit allowed players to combine attachments from other weapons to achieve combinations that shouldn’t be possible. This would result in overpowered weapons going haywire and the devs were quick to nerf the issue.
Vanguard patch notes update August 11 :
- USS Texas 1945
- Addressed an issue that caused DEV ERROR 10308 to occur.
- Addressed an exploit that allowed players to achieve unintended Attachment combinations.
- Seasonal Challenges will no longer be marked as complete if the requirements are unmet.
- Push Dagger
- Addressed an issue that prevented the Plague Diamond and Dark Aether camouflage and challenge requirements from being visible in the loadout menu.
- Addressed an issue that prevented the Survivalist camouflage challenge from tracking when using specific magazine attachments.
- Addressed a rare issue where players could become stuck in spectator mode when joining a match in progress as the joined player leaves.
|Call of Duty: Vanguard|
|Series||Call of Duty|
|Release||November 5, 2021|