At the time of writing, the Call of Duty: Vanguard, Warzone servers are down (Most reported problems : 93% is Server Connection, 5% is Game Play and 2% about Login). However, this could change at any time due to updates, patches, and planned or unplanned maintenance.
Affected games confirmed by Activision include the following titles:
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III on Windows
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 on PlayStation 4
- Call of Duty: Vanguard on All platforms
- Call of Duty: Warzone on All platforms.
How to check the Call of Duty servers ?
Follow 4 steps below to check the Call of Duty servers :
- First off, make sure that your Internet connection is working properly.
- Follow the the official Call of Duty Twitter account provides updates on upcoming server maintenance schedules for Call of Duty.
❗️ We're aware of an issue with connecting to servers in Warzone.— Raven Software (@RavenSoftware) August 4, 2022
We're investigating and will provide updates ASAP.
- Checking the third-party DownDetector page for the franchise .
- Checking Oher community hubs like Reddit.
Call of Duty: Warzone wiki :
|Series||Call of Duty|
|Platform(s)||Microsoft Windows PlayStation 4 Xbox One PlayStation 5 Xbox Series X/S|
|Release||Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, & Xbox One March 10, 2020 PlayStation 5 & Xbox Series X/S 2021|
|Genre(s)||Battle royale, first-person shooter|