How to install Secret Rooms Mod 1.17 | 1.16.5 | 1.15.2
Follows 5 Steps bellow to install Secret Rooms Mod 1.17 | 1.16.5 | 1.15.2 (Discover Trayaurus’ Secrets) on Windows and Mac :
1. You need ready installed Minecraft Forge.
2. Download a Forge compatible mod from url download, or anywhere else!
3. Open Minecraft, click ->> ‘Mods’ button on the main menu, click – >> ‘Open Mods Folder’.Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If that is the case, you need to find the folder manually. Windows:
- Press the Windows key and R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find the Minecraft folder and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft
4. Place the mod file downloaded (.jar or .zip) into the Mods folder.
5. Relaunch Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Secret Rooms Mod 1.17 | 1.16.5 adds a variety of cool blocks that are camouflaged from the surrounding world. All of these blocks have extremely useful functions that allow you to simply hide your diamonds or punish everyone who dares to try to access them.
Secret Rooms Mod 1.17 | 1.16.5 Screenshot :
Secret Rooms Mod 1.17 / 1.16.5/1.15.2 Download Links :
For Minecraft 1.17
Fixed lots of bugs..
Added Spanish and Russian translation.
How to install Minecraft Forge
Minecraft Forge is a Modding API that makes it very easy to install a number of different Minecraft mods. This guide will explain how to correctly install Forge.
1. Visit the Forge website, choose the Minecraft version you would like to run from the sidebar on the left, then download the installer.
2. Open the .jar file you have just downloaded, make sure ‘Install client’ is selected and click OK. Once this has finished you will see a success message.
3. Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile then click Play.
4. You should now see the Minecraft Forge text in the lower left hand corner and a Mods button below Multiplayer.
If so, congratulations, you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge