The final boss fight and game achievements have leaked online, giving fans a taste of Resident Evil 4 Remake.
Resident Evil 4 Remake final boss leaked
A portion of the Resident Evil 4 remake’s final boss fight was shared online on March 15 by Tiktok user @_black_mask_guy as part of a gameplay video. The clip depicts the final portion of the cutscene just before the player regains control of Leon prior to the fight, as well as the boss that most people who completed the original game will likely remember.
In this video, we also get a brief glimpse of Ada Wong, who was first seen in leaked screenshots on March 13.
Concerning the boss, its design appears to be similar to that of the 2005 game, as does the environment in which the fight takes place.
As for how this leak happened, physical copies of the Resident Evil 4 remake had already been spotted in the wild as of early March, so it’s not surprising that someone who wasn’t bound by an NDA got their hands on it and beat it. The source of this leak even revealed that they tried to share a clip of the game’s penultimate boss fight, but Capcom reported their account to TikTok for copyright violations, preventing them from uploading any additional footage.
Unleaked information or not, it seems like a lot of people are looking forward to the upcoming survival horror game. One recent example illustrating this excitement is a tech-savvy fan who modded the Resident Evil 4 remake demo to remove its time and kill limits and play through the otherwise brief experience for as long as possible.
Leaked game achievements
Just now, the Resident Evil 4 remake’s achievements were posted on Reddit. Even though the expected story and boss achievements are still on the list, there are also some unique requirements. People who like to be surprised should be aware that the leaked list may contain some spoilers.
Resident Evil 4 Remake achievement list
- Obtain All Trophies
- Parry an Enemy With The Knife
- Upgrade a Weapon
- Get the exclusive Upgrade for a weapon
- Rescue Ashley While She’s Being Carried away by an enemy
- Destroy A Clockwork Castellan
- Defeat Del Lago
- Defeat Bitores Mendes
- Defeat the Verdugo
- Defeat Ramon Salazar
- Defeat Jack Krauser
- Defeat Osmund Saddler
- Defeat 3 Enemies with One Flashbang Grenade
- Defeat a Garrador Using Only Knives
- Kill 2 Parasites Inside A Regenerator With One Bullet
- Throw a Grenade Into Ramon Salazar’s Mouth
- Use A Cannon To Defeat A Zealot
- Make It Through Both Minecart Sections In The Underground Tunnel Without Taking Damage
- Reach the Top Of The Clock Tower Without The Lift Stopping Once
- Escape On The Water Scooter Without Taking Damage
- Sell A Single Treasure For At Least 1,000,000 Ptas
- Obtain All Treasures included on the village treasure map in one playthrough
- Obtain All Treasures included on the castle treasure map in one playthrough
- Obtain All Treasures included on the island treasure map in one playthrough
- Obtain All Weapons
- Destroy all Clockwork Castellan’s
- Complete the main story on Standard Mode Or Higher
- Complete the main story on Standard Mode with an S+ Rank
- Complete the main story on Hardcore Mode Or Higher
- Complete the main story on Hardcore Mode with an S+ Rank
- Complete the main story on Professional Mode
- Complete the main story within 8 Hours
- Complete the main story Without using a recovery Item
- Complete the main story with using only knives and handguns
- Complete the main story Without talking to the merchant once
- Complete a game at the shooting range
- Complete an S rank in all games at the shooting range
- Shoot through and destroy 5 targets at the shooting range with one shot
The majority of the achievements in the list involve difficult parameters, such as completing the game without using any recovery items or without speaking to the merchant. Some are as straightforward as upgrading a weapon. However, according to comments on the post, the leak does not appear to reveal any hidden achievements.
Achievements usually add a lot of much-needed replayability to games of any kind. Even though the long list is usually different, those that reward the player for being creative usually give the rarest rewards.
With this achievement list available ahead of time, players will be able to plan their paths to completing several without having to replay the game more than a few times.
Indeed, the return of Resident Evil 4’s New Game Plus mode may make subsequent playthroughs easier and faster. Unlockables and upgraded equipment could be extremely useful in completing some of the more difficult tasks. However, because this is a leak and has not yet been confirmed by Capcom, the information should be taken with a grain of salt.