Completing the daily missions in NBA 2K23 is a great way to slowly rack up rewards without too much effort, and the easiest may be to answer a few trivia questions.
- NBA 2K23: How to Get Four Extra Badge Points in MyCAREER
- NBA 2K23 – How to Unlock Gym Rat : Current and Next Gen
- NBA 2K23 Fashion Trivia: All answers in MyCareer & Courting Calloway quest
Nba 2K23 Music Trivia Answers
Music Trivia 3 Answers
- In the popular television situation comedy “The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air,” what was the name of the character played by Will Smith?
- Will Smith
- Rapper Childish Gambino was a co-star in which television series?
- Which Diana Ross classic was sampled on the seminal “Mo Money Mo Problems” by one Notorious B.I.G.?
- I’m Coming Out
Music Trivia 4 Answers
- The single “Jumpman” by Drake and Future from their respectable mixtape “What a Time to Be Alive” is named after the logo inspired by which former basketball player?
- Michael Jordan
- Nayvadius Wilburn is much better known by which alternative moniker?
- In 1984, which time-honored rapper and which soul legend collaborated on the classic and compelling song “Unity”?
- Afrika and James Brown
Music Trivia 5 Answers
- As I was saying, Lauryn Hill, co-star of Sister Act 2: Back in the Habit, a film within the greater Sister Act Cinematic Universe… was a member of which Hip Hop trio?
- Public Enemy hype man and timepiece aficionado Flavor Flav attempted to find love on which reality program?
- Flavor of Love
- In the year nineteen eighty-nine, The D.O.C. opened his track “It’s Funky Enough” by asking which iconic question?
- Y’all ready for this?
Music Trivia 8 Answers
- According to members of Run DMC, while Peter picked peppers, Run did what?
- Rocked Rhymes
- Which rock artist had a brother who was also part of his band?
- Eddie Van Halen
- Kim Gordon provided indefectible bass and vocal for what band of noise rock pioneers?
- Sonic Youth
Music Trivia 9 Answers
- In Wu-Tang Clan’s ’94 hit, what is the title C.R.E.A.M. an acronym for?
- Cash Rules Everything Around Me
- “SOS” by Rihanna sampled “Tainted Love” recorded by Soft Cell in 1981. But who recorded the original and far superior version of “Tainted Love”.
- Gloria Jones
- Musician Frank Zappa’s band the Soul Giants became much more widely known after changing their name to what?
- The Mothers of Invention
Who's got the best MyPLAYER fit in #NBA2K23 so far?
— NBA 2K (@NBA2K) September 10, 2022
NBA 2K23 rap battle answers
Below is all the NBA 2K23 rap battle answers for the Cole World quest:
Street Rap vs. Kendall:
- I got lockdown defense so don’t try to get mental
- Check ya I’m with the extras, I’m eurostepping and flexing
- I’ll break your ankles and probably fix that wart in your foot
- You don’t have a lift pass you not supposed to ski here
- End your career, throw a party on your own dime
- I heard you’re sleeping on me with your stuffed toy Piggie Smalls?
Rita’s vs. Lil Mettle:
- Got a little shine now you think you hotter than ovens.
- You are not the type that these other playas are idolize.
- And if you’re hoopin, you’re doo doo I’m poop scoopin’.
- Hope it doesn’t rain, since I caved the roof in.
- I’mma pull up in your face like I know your addy.
- I know you seen me skate I got nothin’ but decks.
Came Back To Ball W. PhD Monk:
- Whenever, wherever. Soon as I tough the leather.
- Like your kindergarten teacher, I’m giving L’s for free.
- And I’mma take the rock like I went in that man’s wallet.
- Crazy how he laced up for the wall of shame.
- And don’t mumble it’s a concrete jungle.
- I call a iso, then I put the icing on.
- Take off from a free throw, take off the durag.
- Cross-over, half-spin, hit ’em with the hop skip.
- How you gonna stop this nah how you gonna top this?
- 2K, who you’re dealing with? You know I’m a savage.
- The rock ain’t safe, I’ll take the money out your dresser.
- You know who I am I’m a national treasure.
Dreamville Studio Session W. Bas:
- Leave em frozen when I pull up for the jumper.
- It’s the playoffs, play y’all? Y’all beginners.
- My arm in the rim look at shorty below.
- Like Dr. J’s afro you getting blowed out.
- “Smile for the camera” chill? Yeah, no doubt.
- This that rolling down the window on the flight feel…NEXT!
All of the above NBA 2K23 rap battle answers come courtesy of YouTuber etox39.
NBA 2K23 wiki :
NBA 2K3 is a 2002 sports video game developed by Visual Concepts and published by Sega for GameCube, PlayStation 2 and Xbox.
|Platform(s)||GameCube, PlayStation 2, Xbox|
|Release||GameCube, PlayStation 2