In Honkai: Star Rail, information about new characters is always scarce, and Huohuo is no exception. However, thanks to leaks, we have a good idea of what this upcoming character will be like.
Honkai: Star Rail – Everything we know about Huohuo
Images and information about Huohuo’s possible rarity have been making the rounds on social media, lending credence to the theory that she is one of the upcoming Honkai: Star Rail characters. Everything we know about Huohuo is outlined below.
- Rarity: Five-star (unconfirmed)
- Element: Wind (unconfirmed)
- Path: The Abundance (unconfirmed)
The Abundance is one of the seven path types that characters can take in Honkai: Star Rail, and characters on this path have the ability to heal wounded allies, making them indispensable in long battles. Bailu and Natasha are the current characters on this path.
Since this is not official information from HoYoverse, it should be treated with some caution. All of this is conjecture, so it’s not even certain that Huohuo will be a playable character.
Honkai: Star Rail system requirements
- Processor: Intel Core i7 Processor
- RAM: 8 GB
- Discrete graphics card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 or higher.
- System: Windows 10 64-bit or higher
- Processor: Intel Core i3 Processor
- RAM: 6 GB
- Discrete graphics card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 650 or higher.
- System: Windows 7 64-bit or higher
About Honkai: Star Rail
Honkai: Star Rail is a science fantasy role-playing gacha video game developed by miHoYo and distributed worldwide by HoYoverse. It was released on April 26, 2023 for Windows and mobile devices, with PlayStation 4 and 5 ports in the works. It is the fourth entry in the Honkai series, and it features characters from Honkai Impact 3rd, Tears of Themis, and gameplay elements from Genshin Impact.
- Honkai: Star Rail 1.1, 1.2, 1.3 leaks – New banners, weekly boss, enemy, worlds & more
- Honkai: Star Rail Guide – How to collect all 6 Shadow of Destructio
- Honkai: Star Rail Cocolia Boss Guide – How to defeat, best team comps & rewards