Fortnite Update Patch Notes v22.10 was released on all platforms on October 4. Here are the full patch notes for the latest version of Fortnite.
- Is Fortnite down today ? How to check the Fortnite servers ?
- Fortnite error ‘failed to download supervised settings’ : How to fix ?
New Content In Fortnite V22.10
- Holochests Can Be Opened With Keys
- Cobra DMR (The original DMR has been vaulted now)
- Grapple Glove Is Back
- New Super Level Styles For The Season
- Detailed Squad Comms Whee
- The Nothing’s Gift Pickaxe Now Gives Bytes Quests
Fortnite Update Patch Notes v22.10 details
- The Grapple Glove is not included in competitive playlists.
- In case you missed it, the Ranger Shotgun has recently been added to competitive playlists.
- Boogie Bombs have been vaulted in both non-competitive and competitive playlists.
- Most one-handed Pickaxes, such as the Gum Brawler and Tribute’s Flail, would previously equip by flying into the player’s hand. We’ve adjusted this to be a new equip animation in v22.10.
- In case you missed it, we recently released a balance hotfix affecting EvoChrome Shotguns and EvoChrome Burst Rifles:
- Their floor loot availability is now increased.
- Uncommon, Rare, Epic, and Legendary versions can now be found in Chrome and regular Chests.
- The damage needed to upgrade an EvoChrome weapon at each rarity tier is now greatly reduced.
Major Bug Fixes
- Players on controller are now able to consistently navigate the inventory with the left thumbstick.
- Chrome-ified building pieces now lose their “on fire” visual effects when the fire has ended.
- Fixed an issue that caused visual/screen effects from a Chrome Vortex to persist in specific circumstances.
- The “Reset to last saved position” button in the HUD Layout Tool on mobile is again returning all buttons to the last saved position.
- Fixed an issue involving hair clipping through headwear on several Outfits.
- Fixed an issue that caused the map to default to the Map tab even when previously closed on the Quests tab.
- Lennox Rose’s hair no longer obstructs the reticle while crouching.
- Players should no longer get stuck when phasing through Chrome-ified structures at Herald’s Sanctum.
- Blackheart’s Character indicator is again appearing on the minimap.
- The Storm notification no longer appears towards the middle of the screen.
|Genre(s)||Survival, battle royale, sandbox|
|Platform(s)||Windows, macOS, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, iOS, Android|
|First release||Fortnite: Save the World July 25, 2017 (early access)|