What is the camera settings for Ultimate Team
In FIFA 23, EA has set a default option when it comes to camera settings . Though the default setting will highlight how great the game looks from the grass details on the pitch for fans in the stands.
- Are FIFA 23 servers down? How to check Fut server status ?
- How to fix the error ‘secure boot is not enabled on this machine’ FIFA 23 EA Anti-Cheat Error
Best FIFA 23 camera settings for Ultimate Team
Try steps below to implement the best camera settings in FIFA 23 :
- Run FIFA 23
- In FIFA 23, go to ‘Options’.
- Press on the ‘Camera’ tab.
- Switch Single Player and Multiplayer Cameras to Tele Broadcast
- Set Camera Height to a level between 12 to 17
- Set the camera zoom to zero
Another great recommendation is the ‘Co-Op’ camera setup because it’s incredibly far away and you can see a lot of the field.
FIFA 23 wiki :
|Release||30 September 2022|