- How to Get 4600 FIFA Points From Ultimate Edition & when it release
- FIFA 23 release date and how to play Early access EA Play 10-hour trial.
How To Run Origin In Admin For Anti-Cheat Fix
Simply follow the steps below to run Origin in administrator and possibly fix the ‘secure boot is not enabled on this machine’ FIFA 23 anti-cheat error.
- Right-click the Origin app shortcut => Next Select Properties
- Proceed to Compatibility
- select the option that says ‘Run this program as an administrator‘
How to fix the error ‘secure boot is not enabled on this machine’ FIFA 23 EA Anti-Cheat Error
A bug fixing the “secure boot is not enabled on this machine” of FIFA 23 anti-cheat has been posted on the thread’s official website.
Follow the steps below with permission from user Aerilon and marked by co-manager, EA_Cade:
- Program Files > EA > AC > EAAntiCheat.Installer
- Select FIFA 23 and click uninstall
- Run Origin as admin and press play on FIFA 23
- This should bring up the anti-cheat error with a reinstall option
- Close Origin completely and open Origin again as admin, repair FIFA 23
Following the above steps will recreate your AC folder and all issues will be resolved. If this doesn’t work, another user recommended disabling overlays.
FIFA 23 wiki :
|Release||30 September 2022|