What is Wordle?
Wordle is a daily word game that you can find online here. It’s fun, simple, and like a crossword, you can only play it once a day. Every 24 hours there is a new word of the day, and it’s up to you to find out what it is.
How to play Wordle?
Wordle gives players six chances to guess a randomly selected five-letter word. If you have the correct letter in the correct place, it is displayed in green. A correct letter in the wrong place appears in yellow. A letter that is not in the word anywhere appears gray.
You can enter a total of six words, which means you can enter five keywords from which you can learn hints about the letters and their locations. Then you have a chance to put those tips into practice. Or you can test the performance and guess the word of the day in three, two, or even once.
- Kourtney Kardashian joins ‘husband’ Travis Barker and his gothic children at Kardashians…
- Kim Kardashian makes red carpet debut with Pete Davidson in skintight silver dress
- Love Island’s Millie Court and Liam Reardon break silence after weeks of split rumours
Wordle 293 clues…
1. Wordle 293 starts with the letter S.
2. Wordle 293 contains two vowels.
3. These clues are frighteningly useful.
The Wordle of the Day for April 8, 2022, #293, is: SCARE
Wordle Hints & Answer Archive :
- Wordle No. 292 : FORAY
- Wordle No. 291 : FIBRE
- Wordle No. 290 : NATAL
- Wordle No. 289 : SHAWL
- Wordle No. 288 : FEWER
- Wordle No. 287 : TROPE
- Wordle No. 286 : SNOUT
- Wordle No. 285 : LOWLY
- Wordle No. 284 : HARRY
- Wordle No. 283 : SHALL
- Wordle No. 282 : FOUND
- Wordle No. 281 : NYMPH
WORDLE Wiki :
|Publisher(s)||Josh Wardle (2021–22) The New York Times Company (since 2022)|