LoL Patch notes 12.18 : Release Date
According to the official League of Legends Patch Schedule for 2022, LoL Patch notes 12.18 is expected to arrive on September 21. Players should expect the next patch to be released on this date as long as there are no unforeseen delays in League’s development.
LoL Patch notes 12.18 : new skins and price
On the PBE, players can try out the following 8 new skins:
- Ashen Knight Sylas,
- Worlds 2022 Azir (1350 RP)
- Fright Night Annie (1350 RP)
- Fright Night Draven (1350 RP)
- Fright Night Nautilus (1350 RP)
- Fright Night Renata Glasc (1350 RP)
- Fright Night Trundle (1350 RP)
- Fright Night Urgot (1350 RP)
League of Legends Patch Schedule 2022
Riot has finally confirmed the LoL patch schedule for 2022 and Season 12!
- League of Legends patch 12.18 – Wednesday, September 21, 2022
- League of Legends patch 12.19 – Wednesday, October 5, 2022
- League of Legends patch 12.20 – Wednesday, October 19, 2022
- League of Legends patch 12.21 – Wednesday, November 2, 2022
- League of Legends patch 12.22 – Wednesday, November 16, 2022
- League of Legends patch 12.23 – Wednesday, December 7, 2022
LoL Patch 12.18 All Buffs and Nerfs
- Ashe: bonus attack speed increased
- Hecarim: AD ratio decreased, damage per stack decreased. W post-mitigation damage heal reduced.
- Kalista: base health decreased (from 604 to 574)
- Kayn: Darkin form Q bonus AD scaling decreased.
- Lee Sin: Health growth increased. W lifesteal and spellvamp increased.
- Lulu: W bonus movement speed decreased, disable duration decreased, cooldown increased.
- Maokai: Passive heal decreased. Q bonus damage to monsters increased. E AP scaling decreased.
- Miss Fortune: Health growth and AD growth decreased.
- Nocturne: Attack damage growth decreased.
- Thresh: Health growth increased. E base damage increased.
- Udyr: Base health decreased, armor growth decreased. Q mana cost decreased, AP scaling increased, first 2 attacks now gain 50 range, Awakened Q now deals additional maximum health damage on first 2 attacks. W percent healing decreased, lifesteal now scales with rank. R base damage decreased, AP scaling decreased, damage to minions adjusted.
12.18 is our final set of changes for World's. Most champions are only receiving small nudges, especially if we suspect recent changes have overshot. We've made a significant number of changes since the playoff patches, so we don't want to completely upend the meta. pic.twitter.com/hp3EVvqzzt
— Matt Leung-Harrison (@RiotPhroxzon) September 13, 2022
League Of Legends Wiki :
|League of Legends|
|Director(s)||Andrei van Roon|