Aurelion Sol is getting a rework in League of Legends Patch 13.3, and here’s everything you need to know about its release date and abilities.
LoL Aurelion Sol rework release date
The Star Forger will be reworked as part of Patch 13.3. Based on previous patch releases, we should be able to play the new Aurelion Sol on February 7th.
#AurelionSol Abilities Rundown
Preview the Star Forger's updated abilities, coming this February in patch 13.3 ➡️ https://t.co/AyCAA6iMjC pic.twitter.com/YftsE6QBZs
— League of Legends (@LeagueOfLegends) January 8, 2023
Cosmic Creator (Passive)
- Aurelion Sol’s damaging abilities grant Stardust, permanently improving his abilities. Each ability’s bonus is listed in its respective section.
Breath of Light (Q)
- Channel toward the cursor for a few seconds, damaging the first enemy hit and splashing reduced damage on nearby enemies. Each time an enemy takes one cumulative second of channeling, Breath of Light deals an additional burst of damage. Bursts against champions grant Stardust.
- Breath of Light deals increased damage to champions and its range increases with Aurelion Sol’s level.
- the burst’s damage.
Astral Flight (W)
- Aurelion Sol flies over terrain toward the target location, but is revealed through Fog of War to nearby enemies while flying. Aurelion Sol can cast other abilities while flying. During this time, Breath of Light has no cooldown or maximum channel duration and deals increased damage.
- Astral Flight’s remaining cooldown is reduced whenever an enemy champion Aurelion Sol recently damaged dies.
- Stardust increases Astral Flight’s max range.
- Summon a black hole for a few seconds, damaging enemies and slowly pulling them toward the center. Singularity grants Stardust per second for each enemy champion in the black hole.
- The center of the black hole executes enemies below a percentage of their maximum health, granting Stardust based on the type of enemy executed.
- Stardust increases Singularity’s size (including the center zone) and execute threshold.
Falling Star/Skies Descend (R)
- Falling Star: Crash a star into the earth, dealing magic damage and stunning enemies hit. Falling Star grants Stardust for each enemy champion hit. Stardust increases Falling Star’s size. Gathering 75 Stardust transforms Aurelion Sol’s next Falling Star into The Skies Descend.
- The Skies Descend: Drag a giant star down from the heavens, significantly increasing the size of the impact zone, increasing damage dealt, and knocking enemies up rather than stunning them. A massive shockwave spreads from the edge of the impact zone, damaging and slowing champions hit. Stardust increases the size of the impact zone.