The pores don’t actually open or close; they still stay in their same size. When your pores are clogged with sebum, mucus from sebaceous gland, or dead skin cells, many people call your pores as open. The astringents, such as lemon juice and honey, cause facial bloating, giving you a more tightened or smaller look. You can use plenty types of masks to create a temporary stimulant which allows you to have an appearance that is normally mistaken as tightened pores. These masks temporarily tighten the appearance of the pores.
You can use plenty types of masks to create a temporary stimulant which allows you to have the appearance that is normally mistaken as tightened pores.– Blackheads are a constant problem for everyone and are, in essence, a part of life. That’s why many of us obsess and try to remove comedones with any treatment we can. We are aiming for the idealistic, smooth skin that can make us feel good about ourselves.
Things you may need
- A small bowl
- Lemon juice
- Oat meal
- Baking soda
Apply facial mask
- Clip your hair to clear the way and wash your face with a mild cleanser before wearing any kind of facial masks.
- Apply the masks with the fingertips all over your face, except for the holes around the eyes. The skin area around your eyes is so sensitive, so leave quite much space for that.
- Tap the mask gently onto your face. Rubbing roughly can cause skin irritation.
- Remove the mask by wash it off your face when you can rather than rub it roughly to remove it from your face. Don’t leave the mask on your face longer than the recommended time.
- Tap gently to dry your skin – don’t rub – after removing the mask. The mask makes your skin more sensitive; rubbing may cause skin irritation.
Egg white mask
- Crack an egg onto a small bowl.
- Add 2 spoons of lemon juice and mix it well.
- Apply the mixture on your face and let it sit on your face for 10 minutes. This mask will give you a tingling feeling when it takes effect.
- Wash the mask off and dry your face
Egg white mask
- Mix 3 spoons of fine oatmeal and a teaspoon of baking soda.
- Add water to create a thick, clammy mixture
- Apply it to your skin
- Wash the mask off after 20 minutes of application.
- Mix a teaspoon of honey, 1/4 of a medium cucumber (peeled) and a teaspoon of water in a blender.
- Filter the mixture to make it smooth
- Stir 2 spoons of oatmeal and 1 teaspoon of wheat germ.
- Apply it on your skin and leave it there for 20 minutes
- Remove the mask and tap gently to dry your skin
Advice and warnings
- Perform twice a week to increase the illusion of tightened pores. Removing the facial mask will help you get rid of the dead skin cells and excessive oil.
- Don’t go outside without wearing sunscreen. The damage from the sun makes your pores look larger.