Egg white mask is a quick and cheap way to give you a beautiful and smooth-looking skin. Egg whites have long been a popular ingredient in skin-tightening masks as they help tighten, nourish and moisturize the skin and give you a smooth and firm looking face.
Egg whites have long been a popular ingredient in skin-tightening masks
Things you will need
- An egg
- Small bowl
- Wire whisk
- ½ table spoon of sweet almond oil or sunflower oil
- 1 table spoon of cornstarch
- ¼ table spoon of sea salt
- 1 table spoon of pure honey
- 1 table spoon of cream or whole milk
- Break a large egg into a small mixing bowl and whisk until it’s frothy.
- Add sweet almond oil (or sunflower oil), cornstarch, sea salt, pure honey and cream or whole milk into the bowl and mix until the ingredients are completely blended together.
Add sweet almond oil (or sunflower oil) and other ingredients into the bowl and mix them together
- Apply the mixture onto your face and neck area with your fingers. Apply in a circular motion, beginning at the neck and working up.
- Allow the mask remained on your face in about 10-15 minutes then rinse with cool water. Gently pat the skin with a towel and apply your favorite moisturizer.
Tips and Warnings
- You can use cold-pressed extra virgin olive oil instead of sweet almond oil or sunflower oil
Cold-pressed extra virgin olive oil
- For an effective immediate skin-tightening mask, whip the egg white until it creates stiff peaks and mix with two tablespoon of powdered milk. Apply the mixture onto your skin and allow the mask to dry in 10 minutes. After that rinse your face with cool water and gently pat your skin.