In Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 1, XP can be obtained via daily and weekly missions, but there is also a glitch that can be used. Here’s how to do it.
Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 1 – How to do an XP glitch
To begin, you’ll need to get into a Fortnite Creative mode map first which is designed by a user called “armor”. You can connect to this map by using the code 8531-8146-6703. Then, to perform the glitch, use one of the five methods listed below. You can use these methods again and again by logging out and back in to the map.
Begin the game by navigating the two rifts that appear. After you’ve done this, you’ll arrive in the middle of space. To earn thousands of XP, simply follow the steps below:
- Climb the orange-yellow wall. You can accomplish this by simply constructing two ramps.
- Play with the odd object on the wall.
- You will be teleported to a building. Continue straight ahead and up the stairs.
- Interact with the black sign in the right-hand corner, next to the kitchen.
This process will teleport you back to the beginning of the game, where you will have thousands of XP. Then you can proceed with the second method.
You can exit through either of the two rifts and teleport back to outer space. Now go to the orange wall and follow the steps below:
- Build three cones next to each other behind the orange wall then destroy the middle one.
- Build six ramps from the area where you smashed the cone (towards the gap).
- After the sixth ramp, build one floor and interact with the “Secret Door” text.
Re-enter one of the rifts in front of you. You will then be teleported back to your original location. Go to the orange wall’s left corner and follow these steps:
- Go to the far left corner of the field and look out into space then build eight floors in a row.
- When you complete the eighth floor, the XP button appears. If you press it, you will be teleported back to the head and receive a large amount of XP.
You will fail if you try to repeat all of these methods without leaving the game. Please keep in mind that you must reconnect to the map via the main menu in order to do so. When you’re ready, we’ll move on to the fourth method.
The fourth method is slightly more difficult than the others, but it is still much easier than completing regular missions. Follow the steps below in the correct order:
- Go to the corner of the area where the weapons spawn and turn towards space.
- Build three ramps outward, followed by three floors outward.
- Make a ramp to the front where the third floor ends.
- Add a floor at the end of it and build the second floor on the right side.
- Interact with the XP button on the last floor you built.
By doing this, you gain thousands of XP once more and return to the starting area. The first four techniques can be quickly repeated to gain tens of thousands of XP.
That’s all we have for now on the Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 1 XP Glitch.