The FIFA 23 Team of the Year is quickly approaching, and here are our full FIFA 23 TOTY predictions. Continue reading to find out more.
- Are FIFA 23 servers down today? How to check FUT server status ?
- FIFA 23 Winter League Upgrades: How to Complete the League SBCs and Unwrapped Objectives
FIFA 23 TOTY predictions
As you may be aware, the TOTY in-game does not always correspond to the general consensus in reality. While it is to some extent player-voted, there is always a preference for cards that would be good in FIFA over cards that might otherwise deserve it more. Therefore, rather than reflecting our personal preferences, this FIFA 23 TOTY prediction is more of an estimation of how we believe the team will actually turn out. Of course, real-world performance is very important, but you also need to take into account player popularity and how they fit into the FIFA meta.So, here’s our choices for the FIFA 23 TOTY prediction:
- GK: Alisson (Liverpool)
- RB: João Cancelo (Manchester City)
- CB: David Alaba (Real Madrid)
- CB: Virgil van Dijk (Liverpool)
- LB: Theo Hernández (Milan)
- CDM: Casemiro (Manchester United)
- CM: Luka Modrić (Real Madrid)
- CM: Kevin De Bruyne (Manchester City)
- RW: Lionel Messi (PSG)
- LW: Kylian Mbappé (PSG)
- ST: Erling Haaland (Manchester City)
FIFA 23 TOTY expected voting start date
🚨TOTY votes starts Jan 10✅
— Fut Sheriff (@FutSheriff) December 29, 2022
According to well-known FIFA leaker FUT Sheriff, players will have a large pool of players to choose from when the FIFA 23 TOTY voting begins on January 10. From that point the team will likely follow a sequential release from around January 20th if previous release patterns are replicated, with the full squad being put into packs on the 27th.
That concludes our FIFA 23 TOTY predictions.
About FIFA 23
|Release||30 September 2022|