With a variety of Weapon Mods in Outriders Worldslayer, you can increase your Fire Power, Anomaly Power, and Status Effects. Following that, the best Weapon Mods for Outriders Worldslayer are listed below.
Best Weapon Mods in Outriders Worldslayer
Tier 1 Mods
- Fireworks – In a 6 meter radius, shots cause explosions that deals damage on nearby enemies.
- Fusion Blast – Shots generate a fusion blast that deals damage in a 5 meter radius.
- Anomaly Surge – Critical shots launch an Anomaly energy blast with a 2 meter radius of damage.
- Shield Maiden – Shots generate Shield.
Tier 2 Mods
- Anomaly Enhancement – 40% of your Anomaly Power will be added to your Firepower as a passive boost.
- Claymore – Shots inflict damage on an enemy within an Anomaly blade.
- Gravedigger’s Frenzy – For 3 seconds, critical shots increase your Critical Damage by 30%.
- Minefield – Each explosive that is released by a critical shot damages its surrounding area by 5 meters.
- Stormwhip – Enemy receives damages from lightning strikes.
Tier 3 Mods
- Bomb’s Ahead – Enemies are turned into damage-dealing anomaly bombs by killing shots.
- Claymore Torrent – Shots with Anomaly blades inflict damage on four enemies within a six-meter radius.
- Dark Sacrifice – In exchange for a 25% bonus to weapon damage while in combat, your weapon can drain up to 50% of your maximum health.
- Deadly Disturbance -Critical hits cause your enemy to explode, dealing damage to enemies nearby by a radius of 5 meters.
- Death Ray – When you aim down sights, you create an Anomaly beal that deals damage every 0.3 seconds when it comes into contact with an enemy.
- Deathronome – Get a Firepower boost when two of your equipped skills are on cooldown. If not, get a bonus anomaly power.
- Dimensional Rockets – Four rockets are launched by critical hits in the direction of the four closest enemies. Damage is done by each rocket.
- Embalmer’s Rage – After a critical shot, all subsequent shots for the next four seconds are critical shots.
- Firestorm – Successful shots conjure a homing firestorm that damages enemies nearby and deals Burn damage for over 8 seconds. With each hit on an affected target, the firestorm’s radius grows.
- Fortress – Shots increase your current Armor and Resistance by 5%, stacking up to three times. When the buff reaches its maximum stacks, it increases damage by 20% for 10 seconds and doubles it.
- Kinetic Stomp – Shots cause a seismic shock in a 5 meter radius, dealing damage.
- Moaning Winds – When reloading a powerful blast that extends several meters around you damages any nearby enemies.
- Omen – Shots launch a cover-piercing Anomaly projectile that causes Bleed and activates a status that increases damage taken by 10% for three seconds.
- Radiation Splash – When reloading, a small explosion occurs, inflicting Vulnerable and dealing damage to enemies within a 5 meter radius.
- Ravenous Locust – Shots summon a swarm of locusts that attack for six seconds while weakening the target. For the duration of its effect, the swarm affects every enemy within a 6 meter radius of the target.
- Sandstorm – The damage from shots is spread out over five seconds.
- Shadow Comet – In a 3.5 meter radius, enemies are damaged by a comet that is summoned by shots.
- Singularity – Killing shots cause anomalous singularities. When destroyed, the singularity explodes, inflicting damage on all enemies within a 6.5 meter radius.
- Violent Rupture – Within a 6 meter radius, shots cause a volcanic explosion that causes damage.
- Wrath of Moloch – Critical hits result in an explosion that deals damage and burns enemies within a 5 meter radius.
|Developer(s)||People Can Fly|
|Publisher(s)||Square Enix Europe|
|Engine||Unreal Engine 4|
|Release||April 1, 2021|
|Genre(s)||Third-person shooter, action role-playing|