For some reason, some people believe that they must try to write a book about themselves in order to gain attention, which is simply not true. A good bio is brief and to the point. It should tell who you are, what you’re looking for, and be a conversation starter. We’ve covered some of the best Tinder Bio Status For Guys in 2022 in this list. Check it out right now.
- NBA 2K Mobile Codes – Locker Codes (July 2022)
- MLB The Show 22 July 15 Roster Update: 5 Downgrade Predictions
What Is The Best Tinder Bio For Guys?
So what’s the best bio on tinder for guys?
- Your bio should convey interesting and useful information without being too long.1.
- You need a good high-quality picture
Best Tinder Bio Status For Guys 2022
- Well here’s the deal: I am a smart, intelligent, sweet guy who just finished his MBA, with a well-paying job but in a new city. So, if you swipe right and feel that the guy in the pic looks anything like a nice person, like and we will grab coffee Ready? Swipe!
- You’ll have my friends hating you while you control every aspect of my life. What are you waiting for?
- Sometimes I feel like I don’t have a dating partner. Sometimes, I feel like my only option is looking at girls and their pictures on the app they call Tinder, lonely as I am, together with a swipe right.
- Our relationship should be like Nintendo 64–classic, fun to spend hours with, and every issue easily fixed by blowing on it then shoving it back in.
- If you like protein shakes and getting caught at the gym, if you’re not into Crossfit, if you have half a brain, if you like making gains at midnight, while curling in the squat rack, I’m the love that you’ve looked for
- “I’m too good for this place and you’re all losers”.
- Professional bathroom singer. Seeking duet partner.
- “I am so glad I swiped right.”- future you.
- Send me an emoji that represents our first date, I’ll send you an emoji that represents our future
- Swipe right if you are a real 90’s kids who remember the death of your innocence at the hand of soul crashing recession killing all the career opportunities.
- I don’t have nightmares, I create them.
- 73% gentleman. 27 % rogue
- Next ups: windsurfing lessons. Swipe right to join!
- If you can eat more McDonald’s cheeseburgers than me then swipe right let’s have a challenge.
- “I’m no good with bios”
- Dark chocolate? Turtle cheesecake or cherry Garcia??
- Getting lost in the supermarket was scary, mamma would call out my name and everyone would call out Polo, drowning out my pleas for help.
- I’m just a boy, standing in front of a girl, asking her if she’s going to eat the rest of that pizza.
- I like to talk about all the things you are not supposed to discuss in polite company.
- If you can’t handle me at my worst, then leave because I don’t have the best. I’m always awful.