How to install Round Trees Texture Packs ?
Follows 4 Steps below to install Round Trees Texture Packs :
1. Download .zip file of resource pack (texture pack), Open folder where you downloaded the file and Copy it
2. Open Minecraft game. Click and select on ‘Options’ => then select ‘Resource Packs’
3. Choose ‘Open resource pack folder’ and paste the download file into the resource folder in Minecraft
4. Go back your Minecraft game, you can activate the resource pack by choosing it and hitting ‘Done’
- Best Shaders For Minecraft 1.19
- Best Minecraft Texture Packs 1.19 | 1.18 | 1.17 | 1.16.5 in 2022
- 7 Best Realistic Minecraft Resource Packs | Texture pack for Minecraft
NOTE: Many Texture packs require Optifine to be preinstalled.
In the Round Trees Texture Packs, the textures of the trees are modified to show a more natural and organic design that is a big step up from the natural blocky texture that trees often have in Minecraft. The Round Trees texture pack will alter the look of your Minecraft trees to resemble the Voxel-based graphics we normally see in standalone style games.
Round Trees Texture Packs Screenshot :
Round Trees Texture Packs download link :
How to install OptiFine
1. Ready installed Minecraft Forge.
2. Download a Forge compatible mod from url download, or anywhere else!
3. Open Minecraft game, click ->> ‘Mods’ button from main menu, click – >> ‘Open Mods Folder’.Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If that is the case, you will need to find the folder manually. Windows:
- Press the Windows key and R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft
4. Place the mod file downloaded (.jar or .zip) into the Mods folder.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!