How to install Prefab Mod ?
Follows 5 Steps bellow to install Prefab Mod (Prefabricated Building) on Windows and Mac :
1. Ready installed Minecraft Forge.
2. Download a Forge compatible mod from url download, or anywhere else!
3. Open Minecraft game, click ->> ‘Mods’ button from main menu, click – >> ‘Open Mods Folder’.Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If that is the case, you will need to find the folder manually. Windows:
- Press the Windows key and R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft
4. Place the mod file downloaded (.jar or .zip) into the Mods folder.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
- Top 15 Best Minecraft Seeds 1.18 (Java & Bedrock)
- 5 Best Realistic Minecraft Resource Packs 1.17.1 | 1.16.5
- Top 15 Best Java Seeds 1.18.2 | 1.17 | 1.16.5 for Minecraft
Prefab Mod is a collection of functional and aesthetic buildings that you can take directly from the workbench and place them in your world instantly.
Prefab Mod Screenshot :
Note: Forge version 1.18.2 – 40.1.0 is required at a minimum.
1. Added new Tower Starter House. Contributor: Bluemage
2. Added new Cabin Starter House. Contributor: Bluemage
3. Added new Treehouse Starter House. Contributor: Bluemage
4. Added new Crimson Moderate House: Contributor: AVeryNerdySpider
5. Added New Tower Moderate House: Contributor: Bluemage
6. Added new Hobbit Moderate House: Contributor: Bluemage
7. Added New Cottage Moderate House: Contributor: Noid
8. Added new Moderate Barn to the Moderate Farm Item. Contributor: Bluemage
9. Fixed an issue where the player could lose an entire stack of the Starter House or Moderate house if they had a full stack in the first slot of their hotbar and a single matching Starter/Moderate house in a different slot in their hand and built a house.
First release available for 1.18.2 of Minecraft!
This release contains all of the fixes/updates from the 22.214.171.124 version of the mod.
How to install Minecraft Forge
Minecraft Forge is a Modding API that makes it very easy to install a number of different Minecraft mods. This guide will explain how to correctly install Forge.
1. Visit the Forge website, choose the Minecraft version you would like to run from the sidebar on the left, then download the installer.
2. Open the .jar file you have just downloaded, make sure ‘Install client’ is selected and click OK. Once this has finished you will see a success message.
3. Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile then click Play.
4. You should now see the Minecraft Forge text in the lower left hand corner and a Mods button below Multiplayer.
If so, congratulations, you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge