How to install Optifabric Mod ?
- After installing fabric for 1.14+, you will need to put the OptiFabric mod jar as well as the latest Optifine jar from the Optifine official website in your mods folder.
- Fabric Loader should be the latest version.
- Best Minecraft Texture Packs 1.19 | 1.18 | 1.17 | 1.16.5 in 2022
- Best Minecraft Mods In 2022
- Best Shaders For Minecraft 1.19
OptiFabric Mod is a mod that can be used to run OptiFine on Fabric Mod Loader. It does this by taking the official OptiFine mod and making it compatible with the Fabric Mod Loader at runtime.
Optifabric Mod Screenshot :
Optifabric Mod Download Links :
Official Link : Optifabric Mod
Fixes a crash with Origins on 1.18+, Charm 4.0+, and Borderless Mining on 1.19
Designed for 1.16.1, 1.16.2, 1.16.3, 1.16.4, 1.16.5, 21w08b, 1.17-pre4, 1.17, 1.17.1, 1.18-pre1, 1.18, 1.18.1 and 1.18.2, 1.19; any problems should be reported so they can (eventually) be fixed.
Mirror link :
For Minecraft 1.19
For Minecraft 1.18.2
For Minecraft 1.18.1
For Minecraft 1.17.1
For Minecraft 1.16.5
How to install Minecraft Forge
Minecraft Forge is a Modding API that makes it very easy to install a number of different Minecraft mods. This guide will explain how to correctly install Forge.
1. Visit the Forge website, choose the Minecraft version you would like to run from the sidebar on the left, then download the installer.
2. Open the .jar file you have just downloaded, make sure ‘Install client’ is selected and click OK. Once this has finished you will see a success message.
3. Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile then click Play.
4. You should now see the Minecraft Forge text in the lower left hand corner and a Mods button below Multiplayer.
If so, congratulations, you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge