How to install Meteor
Follows 4 Steps below to install Meteor Realistic Resource Packs 1.17.1 / 1.16 :
1. Download .zip file of resource pack (texture pack), Open folder where you downloaded the file and Copy it
2. Open Minecraft game. Click and select on ‘Options’ => then select ‘Resource Packs’
3. Choose ‘Open resource pack folder’ and paste the download file into the resource folder in Minecraft
4. Go back your Minecraft game, you can activate the resource pack by choosing it and hitting ‘Done’
- Top 10 best Shaders 1.16.5 , 1.17 for Minecraft
- Top 8 Best Java Seeds 1.16.5 for Minecraft in 2021
- Top 5 Best Bedrock Seeds 1.17 for Minecraft in 2021 (Xbox One, PS4)
NOTE: Many Texture packs require Optifine to be preinstalled.
The Meteor Realistic Resource Packs, until now known as the LMX Resource Pack, offers incredible realistic textures, the result of an improved design with a mix of normal maps and specular maps.
Meteor Realistic Resource Packs 1.17.1 / 1.16 screenshot :
POM / PBR – 1.17.1 – 1.17 – 1.16.5 – 1.16.4 – 1.16.3 – 1.16.2 – 1.16.1 – 1.16 – 1.15.2 – 1.15.1 – 1.15 – 1.14.4 – 1.14.3 – 1.14.2 – 1.14
Meteor download link
How to install OptiFine
1. Ready installed Minecraft Forge.
2. Download a Forge compatible mod from url download, or anywhere else!
3. Open Minecraft game, click ->> ‘Mods’ button from main menu, click – >> ‘Open Mods Folder’.Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If that is the case, you will need to find the folder manually. Windows:
- Press the Windows key and R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft
4. Place the mod file downloaded (.jar or .zip) into the Mods folder.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!