A lightweight Minecraft mod to mute the streaming sounds of Wither and End Dragon. This is especially useful on servers where generators and / or farms are used for these mobs. This mod can be installed on a client even if it is not on the server.
How to install Bad Wither No Cookie Mod ?
Follows 5 Steps bellow to install Bad Wither No Cookie Mod 1.17.1 | 1.16.5 | 1.15.2 (Silence Bosses Sounds) on Windows and Mac :
1. You need ready installed Minecraft Forge.
2. Download a Forge compatible mod from url download, or anywhere else!
3. Open Minecraft, click ->> ‘Mods’ button on the main menu, click – >> ‘Open Mods Folder’.Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If that is the case, you need to find the folder manually. Windows:
- Press the Windows key and R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find the Minecraft folder and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft
4. Place the mod file downloaded (.jar or .zip) into the Mods folder.
5. Relaunch Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
- Top 15 Best Bedrock Seeds 1.17.1 | 1.16.5 for Minecraft (Xbox , PS4, Win10 , Switch)
- Top 10 best Shaders 1.16.5 , 1.17.1 for Minecraft
- Top 15 Best Java Seeds 1.17.1 | 1.16.5 for Minecraft in 2021
Bad Wither No Cookie Mod is a light Minecraft mod to mute the streaming sounds of Wither and End Dragon.
- By default will silence the Wither Spawn broadcast sound.
- Also has a config file option to disable the Dragon death broadcast sound, this is disabled by default.
Bad Wither No Cookie Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.16.5
For Minecraft 1.17.1
How to install Minecraft Forge
Minecraft Forge is a Modding API that makes it very easy to install a number of different Minecraft mods. This guide will explain how to correctly install Forge.
1. Visit the Forge website, choose the Minecraft version you would like to run from the sidebar on the left, then download the installer.
2. Open the .jar file you have just downloaded, make sure ‘Install client’ is selected and click OK. Once this has finished you will see a success message.
3. Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile then click Play.
4. You should now see the Minecraft Forge text in the lower left hand corner and a Mods button below Multiplayer.
If so, congratulations, you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge