How to install Antique Atlas Mod 1.17.1 |1.16.5 | 1.15.2 :
Follows 5 Steps bellow to install Antique Atlas Mod 1.17.1 |1.16.5 | 1.15.2 (Fancy Interactive Map) on Windows and Mac :
1. Ready installed Minecraft Forge.
2. Download a Forge compatible mod from url download, or anywhere else!
3. Open Minecraft game, click ->> ‘Mods’ button from main menu, click – >> ‘Open Mods Folder’.Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If that is the case, you will need to find the folder manually. Windows:
- Press the Windows key and R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft
4. Place the mod file downloaded (.jar or .zip) into the Mods folder.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Antique Atlas Mod 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 adds Antique Atlas item to Minecraft. “Ancient Atlas” is a craftable item that enables a special map screen.
Antique Atlas Mod Screenshot :
Fabric Mod Loader
Cloth Config API
Cotton Library (For Minecraft 1.14+)
- The minimap is superseded. The config options for it are gone.
- Instead, the Atlas is shown like a vanilla map, when holding in hand
- All textures can be tweaked with resource packs solely on the client
- Adapted the API to represent the new handling of textures
- Many new and fixed textures for structures, e.g. mansions, ocean monuments, villages, nether cities, ruined portals, basalt delta biome
How to install Minecraft Forge
Minecraft Forge is a Modding API that makes it very easy to install a number of different Minecraft mods. This guide will explain how to correctly install Forge.
1. Visit the Forge website, choose the Minecraft version you would like to run from the sidebar on the left, then download the installer.
2. Open the .jar file you have just downloaded, make sure ‘Install client’ is selected and click OK. Once this has finished you will see a success message.
3. Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile then click Play.
4. You should now see the Minecraft Forge text in the lower left hand corner and a Mods button below Multiplayer.
If so, congratulations, you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge