How to install 3D Maneuver Gear Mod 1.16.5/1.11.2 (Attack on Titan)
Follows 5 Steps bellow to install 3D Maneuver Gear Mod 1.16.5/1.11.2 on Windows and Mac :
1. You need ready installed Minecraft Forge.
2. Download a Forge compatible mod from url download, or anywhere else!
3. Open Minecraft, click ->> ‘Mods’ button on the main menu, click – >> ‘Open Mods Folder’.Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If that is the case, you need to find the folder manually. Windows:
- Press the Windows key and R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find the Minecraft folder and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft
4. Place the mod file downloaded (.jar or .zip) into the Mods folder.
5. Relaunch Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
3D Maneuver Gear Mod 1.16.5 / 1.11.2 is armor and ornament added by Immersive Engineering. It can fit in the slot of the gaiters or the slot of the belt. This mod is inspired by Attack on Titan.
How to use:
- First craft a set of Maneuver Gear and a Maneuver Gear handle. The maneuver gear is equipped in the belt slot and the handle is used to operate it, you’ll notice that it is dual wielded. From Minecraft 1.9.4 and onwards, you need to equip one handle in each hand.
- Left clicking operates the left handle, right clicking the right, not difficult to understand. Regular click swings the respective weapon, but it doesn’t do any damage! That’s right, you first have to equip a blade into the handle. Blades can be equipped on the handle by equipping them from your holster. You can visually see how many blades you have left in each holster and there is a tooltip as well.
- To equip a blade from the holster ctrl + click (left for left handle/holster, right click for the right).
How do I get blades in my holster?
- Craft a couple, and right click with a blade in your hand to put them in the right holster and shift-right click to put them in the left holster. Yes you can hit enemies with a bare blade, but you’ll probably cut yourself.
- Okay, now that you’ve got down how to equip blades and attack, let’s talk about actually using the maneuver gear. Shift + click launches a grapple (again, left click the left and right click the right), a subsequent shift + click instantly retracts the corresponding grapple.
- It is possible to start reeling in a grapple (and pulling yourself towards the hooked grapple) by holding the hotkey (default: ‘z’ for left and ‘x’ for right).
- P.S. You will take fall damage, a lot, that’s why there is special impact compensating boots to reduce fall damage. Or you could use something else to prevent fall damage of course…
3D Maneuver Gear Mod 1.16.5/1.11.2 Download Links:
How to install Minecraft Forge
Minecraft Forge is a Modding API that makes it very easy to install a number of different Minecraft mods. This guide will explain how to correctly install Forge.
1. Visit the Forge website, choose the Minecraft version you would like to run from the sidebar on the left, then download the installer.
2. Open the .jar file you have just downloaded, make sure ‘Install client’ is selected and click OK. Once this has finished you will see a success message.
3. Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile then click Play.
4. You should now see the Minecraft Forge text in the lower left hand corner and a Mods button below Multiplayer.
If so, congratulations, you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge